St Patrick's is a voluntary aided school maintained by the Salford Education Authority...
Opened in 1957, St Patrick's was re-organised as a Catholic 11-16 Comprehensive School in 1977 to serve the parishes of St.Teresa's, St. Joseph's Irlam, St. Gilbert's, St. Matthew's, Holy Cross and All Saints and St. Mary's (Eccles).
St Patrick's stands in 10 acres of open, landscaped grounds and owns a further 9 acres of land to the west of the motorway.
Our many excellent facilities include:
- Nine fully equipped computer suites/IT breakout areas
- A high quality Library and Learning Resource Centre (fully staffed)
- A fully equipped Music Suite with recording studio and private tuition rooms
- Four Science Laboratories
- An Electronics Room
- A brand new Sports Hall and Fitness suite, and a good quality gymnasium
- A fully equipped Drama and Dance Studio, and Performance Theatre
Each year we invest to prepare our children for their future.