Vacancies at St Patrick's RC High School
The schools are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please be advised that we are unable to accept CVs for any position within the schools. Each advert will include the relevant application form for the position. Please only submit completed application forms when applying for positions within our Catholic School Collaborative.
The Governors of St Patrick’s RC High School are seeking an Exam Invigilator to join our wonderful school. The successful candidate will be supporting the Head Invigilator/ Examinations Manager with the day-to-day operation of examination venues.
Main responsibilities include:
• To follow and enforce all exam procedures and regulations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ), awarding body and St Patrick’s School instructions;
• To play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination/ assessment process
• To keep confidential exam papers and materials secure before, during and after exams;
• To immediately inform the Lead Invigilator and the Exams Office of any incidents of malpractice;
• To assist with the packing of examination papers, stationery (sometimes heavy) and equipment prior to the examinations and organising the secure delivery to and from venues as appropriate.
See Job Information pack for further details.
Please send completed application forms to Fahyia Uddin via email at Fahyia.Uddin@salford.gov.uk
Closing date for applications: 1/11/2021
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website www.stpatricksrchigh.co.uk. Completed applications and supporting documentation should then be submitted by email to Fahyia.Uddin@salford.gov.uk.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.