Director of English
The Governors of this outstanding school are looking to recruit a Director of English to:
- Strategically lead the direction and development of the English department in accordance with the aims and objectives of the school
- Raise standards of student attainment and achievement within the curriculum area by ensuring the provision of an appropriately relevant and differentiated curriculum for all students and to develop and enhance the teaching practice of others
St Patrick's Teaching School Alliance
Vacancies at St Patrick’s RC High School – A National Teaching School
- Director of English - closing date Thursday 25th April 2019
- Specialist Leader of Education for Science.
The salary will be Leadership attractive and the position is a fixed term contract for academic year 2019-2020.
To lead the direction and development of the Science Department with the aims and objectives of the school (across the Teaching School/partner schools)
Raise standards of student attainment and achievement within the curriculum area by ensuring the provision of an appropriately relevant and differentiated curriculum for all students and to develop and enhance the teaching
Closing Date: Friday 3rd May at 12.00pm
Application forms to: victoria.lynch@salford .gov .uk
Vacancies at Our Lady and St John Catholic College
Click link for details: http://www.olsj.blackburn.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies/
- Maths Teacher – closing date Monday 8th April
- Geography Teacher – closing date Monday 8th April
- Lead Practitioner: English – closing date Wednesday 10th April
- RE Teacher – closing date Wednesday 10th April
- Science Teacher – closing date Monday 8th April
- Subject Leader History – closing date Wednesday 10th April
Vacancies at St Matthew’s RC High School
Click link for details: http://www.smrchs.com/about-us/vacancies/
Schools Direct Initial Teacher Training Vacancies
Join us at St Patrick's RC High School for a comprehensive training package that will ensure you have the skills to be a highly successful teacher and potential leader of tomorrow.
Primary School Direct Places:
Thank you for considering Saint Patrick's Greater Manchester Alliance for your primary School Direct Initial Teacher Training. Our courses are now open for you to apply.
Secondary School Direct Places:
- Art and Design
- Computer Studies
- Design and Technology
- MFL (French and Spanish Course)
- Religious Education
By working with our Higher Education partner - Liverpool Hope University - we are able to provide a training experience which brings together best practice from those organisations recognised as outstanding within their field.
follow the link to our Schools Direct page: https://teachingschool.stpatricksrchigh.co.uk/initial-teacher-training/