All the information you need to work from home can be found here if you are self-isolating.
1. You must ensure you register with your form tutor every morning via live link at 8.30am. Details on how to do this can be found below in the section 'How to access Microsoft Teams for Form Time and lessons'
2. You must complete your subject work during your normal scheduled lesson time. Your teacher will contact you to let you know whether that is a live lesson, a recorded lesson and tasks or a completion of other work online.
Remote Learning Curriculum Provision and Assessment Maps
Our remote curriculum provision is based on research and intends to replicate the opportunities our pupils would have in class to learn and remember knowledge and practise skills; all pupils will have access to a combination of the following:
1. Live lessons – this enables pupils to have access to their teachers to provide explanation and check engagement and understanding through questioning
2. Recorded lessons – this enables pupils to have the same access to their teachers’ expertise as a live lesson but with the additional benefit of being able to pause and rewatch the lesson at their own speed – research has shown that this is particularly beneficial for pupils in written subjects such as English, MFL, RE and the Humanities
3. Independent work – this enables pupils to have the time to complete extended writing/self-quizzing/reading independently
For further information on what works well in remote education, please see https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/whats-working-well-in-remote-education/whats-working-well-in-remote-education
How to access Microsoft Teams for Form Time and lessons
1. Click on RM Unify at the top of school website https://stpatricks.rmunify.com/
2. Log in with school email address and password
3. Scroll down and click on Microsoft Teams
4. Enter school log in details again when prompted
5. Once Teams opens the click on the calendar, the lessons and form time have been inputted by the teacher.
6. Click on the form time at 8.30am and Join the meeting
Google Classroom Codes
Year 7 - itxzw5t
Year 8 - o6h4dlp
Year 9 - 4f5gxe5
Year 10 - dnorxqz
Year 11 - 2dqamj4
Online Learning Support
Reading & Literacy
19/20 Knowledge Organisers