- Textual Investigation 1 - Soap Operas and Genre = 10%
- Textual Investigation 2 - Film posters and representation = 10%
- Media Production - Magazines = 40%
External Assessment: (Topic: Advertising and Marketing)
Section A - TV News
- Investigating - Four Questions
Section B - News Websites
- Planning - A series of tasks
Additional Support for Pupils:
Intervention/Drop in sessions on selected evenings.
Pupil Premium Grant Funding and SEN:
Pupil Premium money available for tutoring/school Trips/Equipment (SEN) One to one support where applicable.
Extra-curricular activities that help to broaden the school’s provision: Intervention workshops, BBC School Report, Master-classes delivered by Media professionals.
How pupils can find out more information:
A list of revision resources and websites available from class teacher.
How parents can find out more information:
Please contact Miss Mollard via school.