Our outstanding school community is guided by the Gospel values of: love, forgiveness, reconciliation, justice, integrity, humility and truth. Faith and worship are lived, taught and celebrated. We recognise the importance of service to others and the opportunity to be witnesses to Christ in our community. All are unique and strive for personal growth. We celebrate the pursuit of academic excellence, applaud ambition and value the achievements of all. Our pupils are expected to achieve their best and use their learning to make a difference in the world they live in.
What we do...
- Nurture the Catholic Faith and encourage personal growth and reflection
- Pursue academic excellence
- Encourage holistic development
- Recognise and celebrate the uniqueness of every child
- Instil in each pupil the values of ambition, diligence and integrity to live happy and fulfilling lives
How we do it...
- High expectations of everything we do - through demanding targets and the relentless pursuit of improvement we aim to go beyond outstanding and aspire to be world class.
- Excellent teaching - through professional development focused on the classroom, rigorous monitoring and action to improve teaching at all levels.
- Exemplary behaviour and personal standards from all pupils and staff so that the school is a safe, high achieving and a successful place to learn and grow.
- Focus on literacy - to ensure all staff understand their responsibility for teaching basic skills to a high level.
- Ensuring every contribution is valued and used to support the school's development.
- Provide the highest quality of care for pupils and staff - Our pastoral care and careers guidance system promotes high achievement, self worth and strong community spirit.
- Leadership opportunities - Encourage staff and pupils to be of service to others by taking on leadership responsibility.