School Business Manager
ST PATRICK’S R C HIGH SCHOOL
56 New Lane
TEL: 0161 921 2300
Executive Principal: Mr P Murden
Headteacher: Mrs A Byrne
36 hours per week – All Year Round
St Patrick’s Teaching School is looking to appoint a strategically innovative, highly skilled and experienced school business manager at this exciting time in our school’s evolution. We have been an outstanding school since 2008. Heavily oversubscribed, we have secured consistently strong educational outcomes for our students and become a system leading school working in partnership to support other schools and the next generation of excellent teachers.
Working closely with the Executive Principal and Headteacher, the successful candidate must be a confident leader with vision, energy and drive. They will take full responsibility for leading the Finance, Premises, HR, Administrative functions and our BSF contracts so as to enable the school community, including Teaching School, to deliver on our core business and purpose.
As a key member of the SLT, the successful candidate will be:
- qualified with strong Financial management skills
- entrepreneurial and able to develop opportunities
- highly organised and comfortable leading multi-disciplinary teams
- have experience of HR processes and a working knowledge of employment law
- understand educational trends and issues
- able to guide future strategy and school development
- have strong organisational and communication skills
Please contact Mrs T Withers, PA to the Executive Principal and Headteacher to arrange an informal visit.
Application Forms are to be returned to the School by post or by e-mail to: email@example.com
St Patrick’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people as our first priority.
Design and Technology Teacher
Design and Technology Teacher
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: 1st September 2018
We wish to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner who specialises in Resistant Materials, with the ability to teach other design and technology subjects, who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our highly successful Design and Technology department.
The position offers the opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join an established and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a love of their subject
• Have a knowledge of Resistant Material, Construction or Engineering
• Be willing to teach other Technology subjects
• Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure outstanding progress for all students
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
To obtain an application pack or to arrange an informal visit to the school prior to applying please contact Mrs Helena Kelly (Helena.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date for Applications is Thursday 14th December 2017.