Diocese of Salford Section 48 Inspection
Our Section 48 inspection took place on 9th December 2013. The inspection team judged the school to be outstanding in all categories. Thank you to those members of our wider school community who contributed to this outcome and well done to our governors, staff, parents and pupils.
Click on the link to view the Section 48 Inspection
The school was last inspected by OFSTED on 16th January 2008 and achieved an overall rating of Grade 1: Outstanding.
Particular mention was made of the following:
- The excellent improvement in examination results
- The outstanding teaching received and the challenging and lively response to it
- The excellent leadership of the headteacher and her senior staff
- The enthusiasm for learning
- The excellent relationships between students which enhance learning
- The outstanding behaviour and strong commitment to the school
- The outstanding care, guidance and support received
- The enthusiasm for the arts and extra-curricular activities.
Our Ofsted Report is available to view online or download through the clickable links on this page.