St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic High School creates an environment in which young people are encouraged to grow in faith and moral responsibility and to develop as whole persons striving to reach their full potential through hard work, academic standards and service to others in response to the values of the gospel
Art College mission statement
- Visual Art Status will provide our pupils, and pupils from our family of schools and colleges, with increased and diverse learning opportunities, including cross-LEA projects and cross-phase work.
- Visual Art Status will continue to raise standards in Art & Design and across the curriculum.
- Visual Art Status will reinforce, for our students, the link between early school successes and rewarding and fulfilling Art & Design careers.
- Visual Art Status will increase the number of students studying GCSE Art & Design and post GCSE Art & Design.
- Visual Art status will enable us to share enthusiastically our current good practice within the EIC Partnership.
- Visual Art Status will provide “Arts for All” in our community as part of our commitment to life long learning.
- Visual Art Status will further extend our working relationship with creative professionals.
Our school exists to provide a broad and balanced education for girls and boys, aged between 11 and 16, coming primarily from the nominated Catholic parishes. The purpose of the school is to develop the whole personality of each pupil, fostering, in a Catholic atmosphere, qualities of mind, body, spirit, feeling and imagination. We aim to secure the highest academic achievement for each child, a full awareness of personal and social responsibility and a deepening love and understanding of the Catholic Faith.
All our pupils take a full and active part in the religious life of the school.